Electric kettles not only easy to use, but they also take less space on the countertop as compare to microwaves. One more plus point of electric kettles is that they can heat the water faster than stovetop kettles. But not all electric kettles can fast heat the water. According to the survey of Consumer Reports, electric kettles can take 4-5 minutes to boil the water.
However, the solution is rapid boil electric kettles which can beat this problem by heat up the water in just 1-2 minutes of waiting. By these fast boil electric kettles, you can enjoy your cup of tea or coffee, or a bowl of noodles instantly.
How Does Electric Kettle Works?
All-electric kettles have a heating element (metallic coil) at the bottom of the water tank. When the electricity passes through the heating element, it turned into heat energy. This increases the temperature of the water and boils it.
How Water Boils Faster?
The more your electric kettle uses the electricity wattage, the faster it works to boil water. The speed of a kettle is totally depended upon its consumption of power. For example, a 1000 watt electric kettle takes more time as compared to 1500 watts of the kettle.
So, if your schedule is too much busy and you need a kettle that can heat the water in less time, then you need to look into rapid boil electric kettles.
How Fast Boil Electric Kettle Can Help?
As we all know that electric kettles take less time to prepare your tea or coffee. They are designed to take less time than microwave and stovetop kettles. Even in electric kettles, when you buy fast boiling electric kettles that consume more electricity but boils water at less time. If your schedule is busy then these kettles are made for you that can prepare your cup of tea or coffee in minutes.
Fast boil electric kettles can help you when you are in a hurry and need a cup of tea or coffee. It takes less time, and you can enjoy your favorite brew in less time. You can even use these rapid boil electric kettles to warm the water to make instant noodles or make soup within a few minutes. So feel free to warm the water for other purposes rather than preparing tea or coffee.
Things to Consider While Buying a Fast Boiling Kettle
Fast electric kettles should reach the temperature quickly and accurately and preferably come with some special features that make them easy to use. We show you some criteria below to that can help you in making a good decision to buy an electric kettle:
- Simple Controls: Boiling the water is not rocket science and we are here to look for the control buttons that are simple to start in just a push. Our all listed kettles do not come with temperature setting, but for those who have, we looked for a clear and easy to adjustable settings. We find in some fast boil electric kettles that have printed guides to set the ideal temperature for various types of beverages on the machine is easy to operate.
- Accuracy: One of the important parts of electric kettles is their boiling temperature settings. We also consider that not everyone is a tea or coffee lover, so we look at the electric kettles that do not offer variable temperature settings and simply boil the water.
- Fast Boil: You do not always have enough time to wait longer for heating water, and that’s why we discover some best rapid boil electric kettles for you. These kettles can heat the water within 1-3 minutes depending upon the liter of water you need to boil. Ideally, we choose the kettles that take max 1-5 minutes or less to boil the water.
- Pours Cleanly: Basic fast electric kettles can easily pour the beverage into a mug. With the invention of gooseneck kettles, it became very much convenient to pour-over the coffee and tea into a cup. We look at the models that fast boil and provide total grip over the speed and direction of the stream.
- Less Plastic: We have only tested those fast boil electric kettles that are primarily made from glass, stainless steel, or ceramic. Some experts warning the limited use of plastic as it is harmful to health and ruin the taste. All the models that you see on this website, contained minimal use of plastic, such as in parts of the lid, filter, or the water-level window.
- Safety Features: Rapid boil electric kettles have handles and lids that must stay cool in touch and keep away your hands from hot places. The automatic shut-off feature is also important for safety purposes- most of the electric kettles come with this feature.
- Easy To Clean: All-electric kettles must be properly cleaned because as time goes, the lime deposit is build up inside. To make this process easier, we only choose fast boil electric kettles with wide openings which make the cleaning process easy.